INFORMATION GATHERED BY US
- Personal information about you is collected by SAFRA Radio in various ways, which we shall explain below. Please note that references to SAFRA Radio would also include SAFRA Radio’s affiliates, such as Power 98 FM and 88.3 Jia FM.
Information You Give Us
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. For example, if you wish to contact us via SAFRA Radio’s website, you are required to provide us with your personal information such as your name and email address. By doing so, you are providing us with information. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future features for you, improving our services and communicating with you.
- Apart from the above, we also receive information from you when you participate in SAFRA Radio’s contests which are broadcasted on air or on the internet and/or participate in any events and/or road shows organized by SAFRA Radio. Such information given by you would be for the purposes of the contests and/or events organized by SAFRA Radio, and if you choose not to provide any information, you may not be able to participate in such contests organized by SAFRA Radio. Information collected by us for our contests and/or events would include, amongst others, your personal information such as your name, address, identification number, contact number and email address. In addition, photographs, audio recordings and/or video recordings will be taken by SAFRA Radio during such contests and/or events.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses SAFRA Radio’s website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are sent to your computer through our web browser to enable our system to recognize your browser when you visit our website again. Your personal information may be automatically provided to us via our cookies as they may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some features of our website.
- To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from SAFRA Radio if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our mailing database to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our listeners. If you do not want to receive e-mail or any other electronic messages from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the instructions in such emails, text messages and/or voice calls to unsubscribe accordingly.
USING AND/OR SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Affiliated Businesses: Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us to our affiliates, including but not limited to, SAFRA and the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF). In addition, your information may also be disclosed by us to our sponsors or advertisers when you participate in SAFRA Radio’s contests and/or events, as the case may be.
- Third-Party Service Providers (if applicable): We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of SAFRA Radio’s listeners on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please unsubscribe.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer and/or your other electronic devices. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- When you use our website to access other sites, you are providing personal information to them. As such, you are solely responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances.
ACCESSING, UPDATING AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to participate in SAFRA Radio’s contests and/or take advantage of SAFRA Radio’s features on the website. If you choose not to provide us with such information, you are unable to use certain features.
- You may choose to stop using SAFRA Radio’s features and/or not participate in SAFRA Radio’s contests and/or events at any time. However, please note that your personal information would only be deleted from our website / servers (as the case may be) after a reasonable time.
DISCLAIMER, NOTICES AND REVISIONS
- If you choose to visit SAFRA Radio’s website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms and Conditions, including limitations on damages, settlement of disputes, and application of the law of the Republic of Singapore. If you have any concern about privacy at SAFRA Radio and/or have enquiries in respect of your personal data, you may contact us via the following ways:
(a) By Post: 5 Depot Road, Defence Technology Towers, Tower B, #12-04, Singapore 109681)
(b) By email: email@example.com
(c) By telephone: 6373 1924
- Our website may contain links to other sites where data protection and privacy policies may differ from ours (for example, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube). We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites even if you accessed the third party website using links from our website, or if you were linked to our website from a third party website.