TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords and for restricting access to your computer and/or your other electronic devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your respective accounts and passwords. You further agree that SAFRA Radio shall not be responsible and liable for any loss, damage, expense and/or liabilities in respect of the confidentiality of your respective accounts and passwords which may arise out of your negligence to maintain such confidentiality and restricted access to your computer and/or your other electronic devices.
- You agree that when you furnish and/or publish any personal information about yourself on your own accord, SAFRA Radio shall not be responsible and/or liable for any loss, damage, expenses and/or liabilities which may arise out of the furnishing of information by you at your discretion.
- SAFRA Radio shall make every effort to ensure that all information furnished by you is protected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”). If you have any enquiries in relation to the protection, usage and/or sharing of your personal information, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
- In addition, as part of SAFRA Radio’s efforts to ensure compliance with the PDPA, SAFRA Radio shall send emails, text messages and/or voice calls (as the case may be) in respect of any promotions, news, events and/or contests organized by SAFRA Radio if you have previously given us consent to do so. If you no longer wish to receive any emails, text messages and/or voice calls (as the case may be), kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or follow the instructions provided in such emails, text messages and/or voice calls to unsubscribe accordingly.
- When you visit SAFRA Radio’s website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SAFRA Radio or its content suppliers, as the case may be, and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of SAFRA Radio and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of SAFRA Radio or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
- You agree that by using our features on SAFRA Radio’s website, such as the broadcasting of audio recordings via our affiliates’ websites, you undertake not to infringe any copyright laws by any acts or omissions, as the case may be.
- SAFRA Radio, and other SAFRA Radio graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade description of SAFRA Radio and/or or its affiliates in the Republic of Singapore. SAFRA Radio’s trademarks and trade description may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SAFRA Radio’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among others, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SAFRA Radio or its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by SAFRA Radio or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SAFRA Radio or its affiliates.
- SAFRA Radio grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of SAFRA Radio. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of SAFRA Radio. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SAFRA Radio and our affiliates without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising SAFRA Radio’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of SAFRA Radio. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or licence granted by SAFRA Radio. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of SAFRA Radio so long as the link does not portray SAFRA Radio, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any SAFRA Radio logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission.
- Listeners and members of the public may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information via our social network platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube), so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SAFRA Radio and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant SAFRA Radio and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify SAFRA Radio or its affiliates for all claims resulting from the content you supply. SAFRA Radio has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. SAFRA Radio takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- We make every effort to ensure that all content displayed on this website is accurate and complete to the best of our ability. However, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SAFRA Radio disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose, or compliance with description as the case may be.
- As listeners / members of the public may from time to time provide links to other sites via our social network platforms, you agree that SAFRA Radio has no control over such websites and the contents stipulated in such websites. You further agree that SAFRA Radio shall not be responsible for the contents of such websites (including but not limited to any virus, spyware, malware, worms, errors or damaging material contained in such websites), and you agree to waive any claims against SAFRA Radio in respect of such links.
- 16. You agree that all statements, offers, information, opinions, materials, hosted on this website by other users and/or third parties should be used, accepted, and replied upon only with care and discretion and at your own risk. SAFRA Radio shall not be responsible for any loss, damage and/or liability incurred by you arising out of such use and/or reliance.
- You agree that it is not SAFRA Radio’s policy to exercise editorial control over, and to review, edit or amend any data, information, materials or contents posted by other users that may be inserted or made available on our social network platforms, and that SAFRA Radio shall not be responsible for any such content. Some of these aforesaid content may be offensive, annoying, unlawful, contain viruses or cause you damage. As such, we may remove any such content brought to our notice at our sole and absolute discretion, and you agree that we cannot be responsible or liable for such content. You agree to exercise access and use the content only at your own risk and with care and discretion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, SAFRA Radio shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages or loss of profit.
- By visiting SAFRA Radio, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Singapore or the appropriate forum as the case may be, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and SAFRA Radio or its affiliates.
- No waiver of any rights or remedies by SAFRA Radio shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of SAFRA Radio.
- A failure by SAFRA Radio to exercise or enforce any rights conferred upon it by this website’s Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver or variation of any such rights or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY